Sunday, November 18, 2007

Ella's going to be a big sister!


So we can finally share our exciting news that we are expecting again! The due date is June 11th! We are very excited about having a new little blessing in our lives. I have been sick for what has felt like an eternity but I'm finally starting to feel like myself again. I gave Paul the responsibility to decide if we would find out the gender this time so I'm still waiting to hear what he decides. We are so thankful for this wonderful gift from God!

Our baby at 9 weeks


This is how Ella and I told Paul he was going to be a daddy again. I made this picture an iron on and put it on Ella's t-shirt, except I didn't type it backwards so it ironed on backwards so Paul couldn't make out what anything said. It was pretty funny though, at least I get credit for trying to be creative =)


2 comments:

I am Katy, said...

Congratulations! How exciting. :)

Anonymous said...

How exciting! I hope to meet the new one some time. I am so glad we learned about your blog. I love looking at the photos, and hearing about Baby Giorgi. Hope you are getting over morning sickness soon!! Rebecca B