Friday, November 21, 2008

It's coming along.......

We have been living in our new house for a week now. I have been busy getting everything unpacked, hanging pictures, and organizing where everything is going to go. We love the house! The kitchen is HUGE and we now have a walk in closet and a bathroom in our room!!! The house has a ton of closet space too, which I love. I got the kids rooms completed but I'm still finishing up the rest of the house. I'm waiting on Paul to hang some of the bigger things for me. Hopefully I will have it mostly done by thanksgiving.

Here are pictures of the kids rooms.

I will try and post pictures of the rest of the house tomorrow.

4 comments:

Homegrown Tribe said...

Looks great! I love the kids names... where did you get those?

britt

Andrea said...

I bought the wood letters for both signs at Walmart and Target. I went to Cord Camera and bought some cute scrapbooking paper and then used this stuff called Mod Podge to stick the paper to the letters. =)

Anonymous said...

Love the rooms they are nice. I like the letters to very awesome touch. I hope you guys have a nice thanksgiving!!

Becky said...

The rooms are really cute. Noelle is sitting in my lap and when I went to your blog she goes "Ohhh, I like that house" And I said "It's Ella's House" so she said "I wanna go to Ella's house!!!" :( I told her I wish we could go but it's too far away. If we ever win the lotto we will come out for a play date!

Noelle's room is Hawaiian too. We are going with pirate/treasure island for the baby to try and get a cool boy theme but keep them matching since they have to share a room. Should be interesting!