Monday, May 11, 2009

10 & 11

It's quickly approaching! My baby boy is almost 1! I know everyone thinks it goes by fast but I feel like his first year was a blur! I still think of him as my tiny little 7 pound 2 ounce newborn but the past few days he is proving to me he is in fact growing up. He has become so animated and goofy all of a sudden. He loves to talk, sing and clap, pull himself to standing position, and make big messes :) He is no longer interested in bottles or baby food but wants to eat what we are eating and drink his sister's sippy cups. He likes to scream (which I don't like so much but daddy thinks it's funny) I have a feeling this boy is going to keep me on my toes when he starts walking! He is much more determined then Ella was at this age and often continues to try and get something after I have taken or moved it away from him. He has a passion for chewing on electrical chords, opening and closing doors and figuring out ways he can get the maximum amount of baths in one day :) Seriously, this boy is messy! He also has been blessed with the sweetest melt your heart smile that makes mommy quickly forget all the trouble he has gotten in to ;)

Since I skipped a 10 and 11 month post for Micah I decided to just post pictures of Micah from the last two months. It's really hard to take his picture these days since he is always on the go.

Clapping

Helping Daddy

So messy we had to put him in the washer ;)


Micah in action, sorry Daddy!

No comments: