Monday, April 25, 2011

Kinda Spring?

Wow, my second blog post this month! I'm on a roll ;) This month has been pretty nuts. Paul has been traveling alot for work. We began the big room switch which turned out to be a bigger job then I was expecting especially since Paul was gone so I was trying to take care of three kids while switching all the rooms around. The house looked like a bomb went off and then throw in the everyday messes that kids make and it made for a stressful few days. Thankfully, we are almost done! The girls are now in Micah's old room, and Micah's old room will be a play room for a few months and the guest room is Micah's temporary room until he goes into Ella's old room... did you follow all that? ;) I will post pics soon of the girls room because it turned out super cute! I had so much fun decorating it and I can't wait to do the same for Micah's in a few months. So that's what I have been doing. We were able to get out and go to the park a couple weeks ago thanks to a rare sunny and warm day! The weather hasn't been too cold but to to get a combo of sunny and warm has only happened a few days since it's been officially spring. Sometimes I think maybe we are living in Seattle Washington instead of Ohio. We picked Ella up from school and headed to the park on sunny Friday afternoon to enjoy the beautiful day! Hopefully we will get to do it again someday soon. I checked the weather for this week and I only saw one picture of the sun, the rest were clouds with thunderbolts and rain coming out of them, boo!:(

Photobucket
Photobucket
classic Micah with one shoe off ;)
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Micah showing off how strong he is
Photobucket
Rilynn taking it all in

No comments: