Monday, September 19, 2011

Fall is here....already!

Wow, I really failed on keeping up the blog this summer! I can't believe it's been so long! We had a very exciting fun filled summer and I'm going to try my best to update all about it. They always say to start with the most recent and work your way back when you fall behind on scrapbooks so that's what I'm going to do with my blog :) Summer literally flew by us and it's now really starting to feel like fall. I'm already missing the warm weather but I'm excited about all the fun things we have in store for the rest of the year. I do love fall time in Ohio even if it means that winter is coming and the sun is disappearing :( We went apple picking last week with the kids to help us get in the mood for fall. Fresh picked apples are absolutely delicious and I'm very excited to can some applesauce to enjoy all year!
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
Photobucket Photobucket

No comments: