Thursday, August 23, 2012

One and Two

Henry is two months already! *sniff sniff* I'm slowly packing away the newborn onesies and sleepers and trying to take in every last newborn snuggle I can. I kiss his soft little head about a million times a day taking in his sweet little newborn smell before it's gone for good. I really love the newborn stage, it's one of my absolute favorites and of course the stage that goes the fastest. Soon I will see another newborn and wonder "Was he ever that small!?!?" and I will find a newborn diaper stuffed away someday and wonder "did these really fit you!?!" :( Here are a few pics from Henry's first two months. I didn't take out the big camera and snap two month pictures yet so the cell phone pics will have to suffice for now.
7 Days Old..
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
1 Month Old..
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
2 Months..
Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App

1 comment:

Rose said...

My goodness! What a darling!!!!