Thursday, July 12, 2007

Will Crawl for food


Ella is finally starting to scoot around! She isn't exactly crawling yet but she drags her body across the floor with just her arms. Our little girl is going to have some biceps! I'm so happy that she is at least attempting to move! She is doing it more and more everyday so I think it's only a matter of time before she actually "crawls." The way I motivated her was by putting a trail of snacks out for her and she slowly dragged herself until she picked up every one of her treats. It's really cute to watch her, especially since she has to take frequent rests because it's physically exhausting for her. She will drag herself a little bit and then lay her little head down on her hands and rest for a minute, then she's back at it again. We bought her a walker last weekend too so we are hoping that she will start to figure out how that works. I also discovered Ella has her top two teeth coming in! She will now have a total of four teeth!!!!! I can't believe she is already 10 months! This year really flew by! Ella has been the biggest blessing to us. It's amazing how much a child will change your life. So as soon as she is actually crawling I will post a video for everyone to see! Below are some pics I took today of Ella outside. There are also some pics of Ella eating her first french fry!



















No comments: