Wednesday, February 20, 2008

6 months pregnant! 112 days to go!



I'm 6 months pregnant today! Our baby is pretty much developed and is just putting weight on, along with mommy =) I can't believe how fast this pregnancy is going! I can't wait to meet our new baby!!! I have been feeling great so far! I have been working out a lot this pregnancy which I hope helps me have a quick and easy labor as well as a comfortable pregnancy. I have actually really enjoyed it and I wish I had done it when I was pregnant with Ella. "Healthy Body, Healthy Baby!" That's what my fitness coach Denise Austin tells me everyday =)
We still don't have any names chosen. I'm completely convinced we are having another girl so I haven't even really been thinking of boy names.
Here are some pictures of me at 6 months pregnant. Take our poll and guess what the baby is.



Yes, mommy is forcing her to give my belly loves














Are we having a boy or a girl?

Boy
Girl







(You'll also see how other users have answered.)




No comments: