Sunday, April 26, 2009

Let's go fly a kite......

Beautiful weather equals a happy family! I can't tell you how much I have needed warm weather! I'm not talking weather in the 60's either, I'm talking temps in the 80's! That is the perfect temperature for me. I was able to experience two days of it when we went to Cali but other then that it's been a very long time. We decided to enjoy the beautiful weekend as much as we could since it's now overcast and raining and expected to be this was for the next two weeks :( Summer will be here soon though....I hope!
We drove down to the Delaware State park on Saturday and decided to fly Ella's princess kite that she recieved in her Easter basket. The weather was perfect kite flying weather and thankfully Daddy knows how to fly a kite because I never have had much luck. The state park is really beautiful and we are fortunate to live very close to it.




1 comment:

Rose said...

We flew a kite this weekend too! How funny.