Monday, November 1, 2010

2 Months in a nutshell.......

It's been a crazy past two months! So many things have happened so many pictures have been taken but I of course fell behind :( I'm going to try and catch up as best I can.

First off, Ella turned 4! She had her first friends party which was a "Hello Kitty" theme. It was planned to be outside but since the weather called for rain we didn't want to take any chances. Ella had a great time and I had a ton of fun planning the party. I'm glad we only do big parties every other year ;)
Photobucket

Next up we had fair week! We look forward to this week all year. Ella competed in the tractor pull competition again and this year made it half way down!
Photobucket


The kids had a blast riding all the rides. Micah and Ella were able to ride together this year which made it a lot of fun!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

I worked at a pumpkin patch with my sister every weekend most of October. So when I had a day off we decided to take the kids since it was still early in the season before the masses start to come. It was a perfect day for it and the kids loved it.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket


so that is in a nutshell a few of the fun things we have been up to! More to come.....maybe? ;)

No comments: