Tuesday, January 4, 2011

The Angst of Waiting



I recently listened to a great sermon by Matt Chandler that was appropriately titled "The Angst of Waiting" I obviously could relate to that title ;) Here we are at week 39! I thought last week that I was pretty miserable but then week 39 came and made me realize week 38 wasn't so bad. I basically feel like my body has taken a beating. My belly is stretched at max capacity and just today my skin at the top of my bump has been burning. It's SO painful and there is nothing I can do to relieve the pain! I'm hoping that when the baby drops down during labor it will go away because the thought of going through labor while my skin feels like it's on fire is not fun. I'm going to go ahead and guess that this baby will be my biggest yet and that all my cute little folded up newborn onesies are going to be too small. I'm trying my hardest to be patient and praying for some relief! I hope we will be holding our baby soon!

No comments: