Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Ella's Cowgirl Party


Sorry I'm so late posting this! We have had a busy week with Paul's family visiting so I haven't had any time until now.
Ella's birthday party was a big hit! We had the party at my sister's house since she lives on a farm. She has chickens and pigs and a calf, so we thought it would be a perfect place for a cowgirl party.
Ella had fun riding on the pony, and so did all the other kids. It was such a small pony that it actually came in the back of a van!
We had a pony pinata that the kids enjoyed cracking open. After the pinata we watched as Ella (actually mommy) opened her presents. She got so many toys! I still don't know where I'm going to put everything =)
It was a perfect day! I'm so glad everything went good. We were so excited that Paul's family got to share in her special day too!






















































































No comments: