Saturday, May 31, 2008

Our Baby Boy

I'm back from the hospital and thought I would post some pictures of our precious little boy! I'm feeling really good and had a very smooth delivery. I didn't even think I was in actual labor and was hesitant about going to the hospital. I started having contractions the day before and they were progressively getting worse but they were so sporadic that I assumed it couldn't be labor. We watched the Lost finale and when it finished at 11:00 I was starting to have really painful contractions back to back so I thought I would lay down. After about 10 minutes I thought we better go to the hospital and just see if I was progressing since I was in so much pain. We drove Ella to my sisters and then went to the hospital. We checked in at 11:50 p.m and when the nurse checked me she told me I was completely dilated! Micah was born at 12:23 a.m! I guess if we would have waited any longer I would have had a home birth =)
Micah has been such a good baby so far, besides spraying daddy a few times during diaper changes =) Ella seems to like her baby brother so far and loves to give him kisses. He is such a sweet baby and I'm trying to savor every moment with him because I know before I know it he will be running around. God has blessed our lives so much with this new addition!
 
 
 
 
Posted by Picasa

 
 
 
 
Posted by Picasa

No comments: