Sunday, March 1, 2009

California



I'm finally posting some pictures from our recent trip to California. I post a lot of my pictures on facebook so sometimes it just seems repetitive to post them on my blog as well. I know that not everyone has facebook so I'm going to start trying to post a majority of my pictures on here since I use this sort of as an online journal.

Anyways, we had a wonderful time in Cali! I was able to go to one of my all time favorite places, Disneyland! Ella is at the age now where she was really into everything, so it was so fun to see her reactions. She was able to meet her favorite princesses and Mickey and Minnie. The weather was in the 80's the first two days we went but then rained on our last day. We stayed at an amazing condo in Oceanside that had an ocean view. It was so wonderful to wake up in the morning and drink my coffee outside watching the waves crash on the beach! Beautiful! We were able to relax, go to the beach, and visit friends and family. We never seem to have enough time to do everything we want but we felt we were able to do most of it. Ella hasn't been out in almost a year so it was fun see her reunite with cousins, and rediscover the ocean :) She LOVED the beach and pretty much wanted to go there everyday. She also loved standing on our balcony and just looking at it. I guess you can take a girl out of Cali but you can't take the Cali out of a girl :)






Ella loved taking bubble baths in our jacuzzi tub! (I don't think you are supposed to add bubbles though)







Micah's favorite ride, It's a small world!

Ella's friend Noelle. They are about 8 weeks apart and used to hang out together all the time when they were newborns :(






Ella and her cousin Korah who she now talks about and has imaginary phone conversations with daily! :)

No comments: