Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Under the sea....Celebrating Ella turning 3!

We had Ella's party this last Saturday and decided to do an Ariel theme. Ella kept saying she wanted a Belle party but I thought that would be a bit more challenging to pull off. They don't make too many things with just Belle and all I could think of for decorations was french baguettes and french village decor which didn't seem too exciting for a three year old :) Besides, she has seen Beauty and the Beast like once and Little Mermaid about fifty times! She finally agreed to have an Ariel party so I had fun buying a few little things for an "Under the Sea Ariel Party" We kept the party pretty low key to save on cost and just had family come. My parents are out visiting so it was fun to have them here to celebrate with us! Ella's Ariel cake was AMAZING!!!! My friend Christen who is owner and operator of The Cutie Pie Bakery made it and it tasted as good as it looked!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket


2 comments:

I am Katy, said...

Happy Birthday!!!

Erin said...

That Birthday Cake is amazing.. What a great idea :)