Sunday, December 26, 2010

Christmas 2010

We had a nice low key Christmas this year. We enjoyed a candle light Christmas Eve service and then had fun decorating cookies when we got home. The kids (especially Ella) were bouncing off the wall with excitement. I have been so anxious for them to open their presents since I bought them in November so I might have been just as excited as they were ;) We spent Christmas relaxing as a family, playing with toys, and eating yummy food. I made stuffed french toast for breakfast and for lunch/dinner cooked my first ham! We also had mashed potatoes, green bean casserole, and yams....mmmmm...all my favorite foods. We were able to skype with my grandparents and the kids got to talk with Grandma and Papa. I'm SO thankful for skype! It's so nice when we are so far away to still be able to see and talk with family on Christmas. It definitely helps cure the loneliness when you live thousands of miles away from everyone. Thank you to all who called us on Christmas, it really meant the world to us :) Thank you most of all to Jesus Christ, our savior, and the reason we celebrate!

"The Word became flesh and made his dwelling among us. We have seen his glory, the glory of the one and only Son, who came from the Father, full of grace and truth." John 1:14

Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments: