Tuesday, September 23, 2008

What we have been doing

We have been having a lot of fun these past two weeks! With Ella's birthday, the Delaware fair, visiting Paul's grandparents, going to the zoo, and a trip to the pumpkin patch we have been on the go!

We spent last week at the Delaware fair eating delicious super healthy fried food and watching Ella ride on some rides. I'm sad that it's already over and that I have to wait a whole year for a fried snickers and cotton candy.
Cheering his cousins on in the tractor pull competition

Kylee getting her ribbon

Waiting for some fried goodies!


Ella's first roller coaster



Paul's grandparents came to visit us last week. They were on their way to a convention in Illinois and were nice enough to come the extra way and see us! We enjoyed our visit with them and are glad that their antiquing brings them out this way so often =) We always LOVE when family and friends come and visit us (hint hint).



When I heard Dora the explorer was going to be at the zoo this weekend I thought I would be a fun mom and take Ella. It turns out 9,o00 other moms had the same idea! The line was 2 hours long and that didn't seem worth it to see a foam costume Dora =) We had fun riding on the rides at the new amusement park that they recently added instead. Ella was able to wave to Dora from afar which made her happy.

Cousins!

We went on this with Kaden and Kylee and got soaked!


It's pumpkin patch season! We went to Leeds farm on Sunday. My sister sells her delicious pies there so we usually are there every weekend during the fall. Last fall I worked there most of the time but I don't know if I will be able to as much this year since I 'm nursing Micah. Being there again reminded me of how nauseous I was when I worked there last year since I was in my first trimester with Micah. It's not fun working in a 90 degree barn (it was extremely hot last fall) serving up smelly hot dogs and pulled chicken sandwiches when you are pregnant and nauseous. So I'm looking forward to a fun sick free fall this year! Most of the people out here say fall is there favorite season. I like fall, it is beautiful, but I would like it much more if it wasn't followed by five months of winter! I'm trying to not think about the cold gloomy weather that is quickly approachinng us but instead trying to enjoy my last days of sunshine and warmth before the sun packs up it's things and leaves Ohio.

1 comment:

I am Katy, said...

She is just so adorable in her little cowgirl boots.