Tuesday, October 21, 2008

I feel like I'm falling for fall


There is a song we always listen to on the Noggin channel called "I feel like I'm falling for fall" It pretty much sums up how I have been feeling this month. I wasn't ready for summer to end yet and I'm still not ready for winter but seeing how unbelievably beautiful everything is right now has made me "fall for fall." I have gotten the flannel sheets out, been ordering caramel apple ciders at Starbucks, and on Sunday we went on our second annual fall hike at the Delaware state park.
There is a really cool trail that we usually go on that leads out to the dam. Ella couldn't walk yet when we went last year so it was fun for her to run around and play in the leaves. We got some really cool pics including a family picture that we have been meaning to take since Micah came into our lives 4 and a half months ago =)

7 comments:

I am Katy, said...

Great pics. I wish we got the Fall colors like that in Santa Maria.

Homegrown Tribe said...

love all the pictures! that park is beautiful this time of year isn't it.

Brittany

Unknown said...

Thanks for the pictures! It makes me miss the Midwest all the more. I love all the seasons - though winter is a little too long but that was when a trip to Cali was necessary :-)

Carrie said...

Ahh the beautiful midwest. You captured the season very well. I'm glad I'm living in the Midwest too, I just love the seasons!

Anonymous said...

such a cute family you have. lots of pretty pics of you all.

Stickman said...

excellent pics! enjoy fall so long as it lasts.
i had to scrape my windows yesterday....it was the first frost of the year for erie, pa. yuck!

Anonymous said...

Fall has some pretty colors. You guy look very nice in all your pics