Monday, July 13, 2009

More weekend fun

My wonderful and amazing husband surprised me Saturday night by getting us a room at the very nice Polaris Hilton. He arranged for my sister to take the kids overnight so we could have a little getaway. We had a delicious dinner at Brio and had fun walking around the mall together. It was a much needed break for me, especially after a difficult week, and I wish it could have lasted longer! I'm really looking forward to our five year anniversary in September when we will be able to get away together for a little longer!
Sunday was a nice and relaxing day for us. I was able to get ready for church in the morning and not have to scramble getting two kids ready :) After church, the kids (including us) took extra long afternoon naps, and then enjoyed spending some time outside helping daddy wash the cars.







No comments: