Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Take me out to the ball game

Last night the Giorgi and Kaelber family went to a Columbus Clippers (minor league team for the Indians) baseball game. I LOVE summer, so it's no surprise that I LOVE baseball! I was a huge Dodgers fan when we lived in Cali and being there last night reminded me about all the fun I used to have. There is nothing better then sitting outside eating a hot dog on a warm summer night watching the best sport ever! The kids had fun but I think most of that had to do with the cotton candy and other treats they got :) We enjoyed yummy ribs from City BBQ that were only a dollar and cheered on the losing team. It was a super fun night and we took a lot of pictures! I have such a hard time selecting only a few pictures, hence I have the worlds largest weeding album! So you will have to endure the many fabulous photos taken last night, enjoy! :)


Enjoying his ribs





making silly faces
I love Kason in this pic :)
ready to catch a foul ball

Best friends
My gorgeous niece!

Showing Micah some love
cotton candy!
sharing

1 comment:

Aunt Rose said...

That picture of Micah with the cotton candy stuffed in his mouth is priceless! Love it!