Thursday, July 16, 2009

Zoo!

We finally made it to the beautiful Columbus Zoo this year! I don't think we have been since Ella's birthday last September. I bought our zoo passes so hopefully we can get some good use out of them this year! The weather was HOT and the zoo was packed but we still had a great time!

Ready to go! Where is Micah's shoe?


I was meeting a group of friends from church and as I was walking through I glanced over and saw Jack Hanna! He was taking pictures with people and signing autographs. It's a bad picture but oh well!
We waited in a line to see the new baby elephant Beco. He was super cute but unfortunately none of my pictures of him turned out :(

Some of Ella's friends



We had fun on the carousel. I had to take these pictures while standing between the kids and holding on to Micah, pretty tricky!

Passed out after a long hot day of zoo fun.

No comments: