Monday, April 2, 2012

On the Mend...kind of

It looks like sickness is leaving our house! I was the last one to get hit and although it's not bad it's enough to be an annoyance. I'm hoping it doesn't linger for too long because I really want to get back to the gym and I would like to not have to go through a box of tissue an hour ;) I'm thankful that Rilynn is back to her happy self though because a day without her sweet little smiles is a little gloomy. I'm praying we will all be back to good health for Easter!

Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App
How precious is this baby girl!?!?! She is starting to turn into a little chatterbox! She now says Mama, Dada, Baba (that's baby) Ella, and Hi. At least those are the words we can make out, she very well could be trying to say more and we just can't make it out yet.
Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App
There was no preschool today for parent teacher conferences so we enjoyed a random day of Costco, hat shopping, and frozen custard.

No comments: