Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Galaxy Games


Today I took Ella to galaxy games in Columbus with my MOPS group. I have been going to MOPS for a while now and really love it! If you are not sure what MOPS is click on the link I have under favorite places.
Galaxy games has a huge play area, think McDonald's times 50. Ella had so much fun running around. She went in a ball pit for the first time which took some warming up to, she didn't like it at first but then started to have fun after mommy got in it with her. After, we went to lunch at Wendy's and then headed home. Ella must have really wore herself out because she was asleep five minutes into our drive home.













1 comment:

The McComb Family said...

That looks fun! I am always looking for new places. I was wondering how Quinn would like ball pits. I am glad Ella had fun! The car picture is very funny!