Monday, January 28, 2008

A little update

I haven't posted in a week so I thought I would write a little bit about what we have been up to. Last week consisted of me having the flu (again!) and Paul and I looking at a few possible places to live.
I got the flu on Monday which makes this the second time this year. Of course it hit me on the day my parents left and when Paul was working a 12 hour day. Fortunately, it was a 24 hr. bug and I felt much better the next day but Monday was tough! Ella and Paul never got it which makes me more certain that I have a horrible immune system. If a deadly virus were to ever hit, I know I would be one of the first to go.
We started looking for a new place to live last week and even went to a few places and took tours. We are starting to run out of room at our current place and with the baby coming I don't know how to make us all fit. I really don't want to have to put Ella and the baby in the same room just because I don't want them to wake each other up. If we just had one extra room in this house like a dining room or a small tiny office we could make it work. I found a great place that we loved but of course it's just out of our budget. We pay such cheap rent here that it's going to be hard to find something affordable that isn't scary. We found another place that was nice and cheaper but there is a train literally in our back yard. So if we could get used to our house shaking every time the train goes by it might work. We have plenty of time to figure everything out so we will just keep checking and hopefully a perfect place will come our way or we can win the lottery =) We just keep praying for wisdom and patience. I know God will provide for us, even if it means staying here and getting rid of some things.

1 comment:

The Butler Family said...

Our house is for sale. It's 3 bedrooms, 2.5 baths in Lewis Center. It's listed at $209,800. Email me if you'd like pictures or more info. We might consider a lease to buy situation. bartmandy@yahoo.com